Top Post
     This can be done, and I assume you would like to have some
directions as to how to do it. I think I can help you, but I need more
information. Could you send me a screenshot of how it is to look? If
not a screenshot, perhaps a drawing using Draw? (Send it to my email
address rather than the mailing list.)

Dan