Please do *not* start a new question by replying to an old one as this
causes several problems:
     1. most email software will correctly think that your email is a
        response to the email you are "replying" to, and will indicate
        this by displaying your email as a child of the original email
     2. because of this, people not interested in the original email may
        ignore your question
     3. people may think that the original email has a reply(yours) so
        that they do not have to give it a reply

So in conclusion, more people will read your email if it looks like the
start of a new thread rather than the reply to an old one.

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 12:44 +0700, Suzan wrote:
> dear all,
> my open office 1.1.4 can not display the background color formating on
> table, it only appears when it's printed to either pdf or printer.
>
> i've read the HELP, but it says try to use format/ table/ background tab,
> but there's no table features in my format tab.

Sure there is but you have to put your cursor in the table. The quick
way to do this is to open the navigator and double click on the table
entry you want. I suggest this because of what you said about no table
being in the Format menu.

[snipped]
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.