Hi Folks
I have a Brother printer (HL-5250DN). Everything worked well out of the box until I added a new tray. Now according to Brother techsupport Open Office is sending the prints with incorrect try information. Other programs work correctly i.e. Adobe. I was forced to test MS by Brother and that worked. They suggested that incorrect page information is being sent and that this should be easily corrected. Can anyone help?
regards
Dapo