Hi

I downloaded Open Office from the web and have
installed it on SuSe Linux, on the KDE desktop system.
 The setup went fine, but now I cannot find the
applications and the icons, as I want to add them to
the Linux Applications Start Menu.
The computer that I am using has a root login and my
login (tommy).  The application shortcuts appear in
the Start menu in root, but not in tommy.
Also, I cannot find an OpenOffice subfolder in root in
my login.  Can you help?

Yours faithfully

Tom Housden