Graham Smith wrote:
2008/10/3 Nicholas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I just tried the OOo 3.0 (ooo_300m8), downloaded the EXE file and installed
on wine running on Ubuntu Linux. There seems to be some problems in commonly
used features.

Just curious, but is there any reason why you would expect OOo 3 to
work under Wine?

On the face of it, this seems a rather strange thing to do.

Graham

I have installed the deb on Ubuntu linux 8.04 and it is working well.

Rob