Harold Fuchs wrote:
2008/10/3 Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gentlepeople,

I just went to <www.openoffice.org>. The site seems to have been hijacked
by a company called AZT.com. The opening sentences on the web site say
"WELCOME to an easy to navigate MEGA-SITE of Bible, Christian, church &
religious information, sermons & studies. Includes the audio & written
Bible, sound doctrine, prophecy, a photo tour of Israel and spiritual
warfare. If it's in the Bible, it should be here. Among the Web's most
complete Christian sites, by God's mercy (app. 6000 pgs & 4000 subjects). A
few minutes reading this page could PROVE to you the Bible is true. "

If the site hasn't been hijacked then the DNS has. Firefox's "Page Info"
says the site really is www.openoffice.org

Help!

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

This is really weird. Less than 5 minutes after I sent the above, the
problem has gone away and www.openoffice.org is back on the air. Ideas
anyone?

I'd suspect a DNS problem somewhere. I had one on my own IP address a couple of days ago.