To Joe Connor: I believe by your sending my message back to the user's group, that you agree with me to the extent that James Knott has overstepped his bounds, this time at least! I realize the ground rules for the user's group and appreciate them, but I am tired of his constant insults, coupled with the fact he doesn't know the facts in this case, and it just makes it obvious that he is both ignorant as well as intolerant! He could just have let it ride and not initiated a flame war! As of now, I will be sending anything that comes from him to the trash, where it belongs! There are too many good people trying to help me learn OpenOffice, that I do not need his insults and stupidity on a subject he knows nothing about! :-(