Dear all,

I just tried to download OpenOffice through Firefox and Safari but in both ways
I get an error saying Command Time.
When I click on OK, the circle keeps rotating but nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong and what should I do to install it properly.
I am using the latest version of MAC OS, Leopard, 10.5.5 on a MacBook Pro. I
also installed Open Office on my PC and it functions on this PC running
windows.....

I look forward to your reaction.

Kind regards,

Dennis Maccione