Dan Lewis wrote:
For those who are fairly new to this mailing list and want to help: Any time you see [moderated] as a part of the subject, you need to do a "reply to all" instead of just "reply". The person sending that email is not subscribed to this list. They will not see you helpful suggestions unless you send them a copy which is what "reply to all" does. Also, you could have your email client separate out these emails by creating a folder for them. All email coming from unsubscribed people has the following header: Delivered-To: moderator for users@openoffice.org Have your email client send all email with this header to the folder you created.

Dan

While Dan's suggestion is good, in my experience, the list doesn't work that way. :(

Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org
For OOo tips: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/tips/ooo_tips_tricks.html
To order OOo: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/distro/ooo_distro.html