I downloaded and started using OO 2.4 several months ago on my new MAC 10.5.

Most of the time the program would open when I clicked the icon.  However,
sometimes it would time out and I would have to click on a document in order to
open.  Sometimes I would get an X11 message box in the upper left corner of my
desktop that would say "XTERM: Bash-3.2$.  When I closed this box OO 2.4 would
then usually boot up.

On Sat., Oct 5 I got an upgrade message from Apple which included an upgrade to
X11.  Following this upgrade I have been unable to open OO 2.4 either by
clicking on the icon or trying to open a document. I either get the message box
with "XTERM: Bash-3.2$ or the timer icon runs and runs until time expires
without 2.4 opening.  Thus, I no longer have any access to the software or my
Open Office docs.

HELP!

Thanks,    Don Smith