Harold Fuchs wrote:
On 04/10/2008 16:56, John Boyle wrote:
To all : it seems I must make one last statement in regards to the problem of James Knott, because nobody remembers a basic and fundamental statement he made when this whole thing started! The first thing out of his mouth was at the Bible thumpers had done it, and yet he could offer no proof! As far as I'm concerned that blew his credibility right there, and it had nothing to do with the bigotry of the statement that I was initially upset at! If it was just a bigotry statement, I might have just turned the other cheek as someone said. It was a totally unsubstantiated and false statement offered with no proof and he kept on uttering the same garbage that he has kept up all the time he makes his presence known in this user group! Why only one other person caught this I will never understand, but if he can make false, unsubstantiated comments on something with no proof, one must ask themselves what else is unsubstantiated? Once I send this message, I will then also unsubscribed myself, because I can be sure of what is said in this users group, either! :-(

John,

Of course you must do as you please but I think the list will suffer more than James Knott will by your action. Rest assured you were not alone in having picked up on the unsubstantiated nature of his statement. I just chose to ignore it because you can't argue with people like that any more than you can argue with zealots of any stripe. I've just put him on my junk list so I won't see any more of his messages.

Please reconsider.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England