2008/10/7 Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi rfjones,
>
> rfjones wrote (4-10-2008 20:21)
>
>> I have 2.41 on fedora 8.
>> when I select text in a writer document, (using shift-arrow to select)
>> the text frequently loses the highlight when I right click to get the
>> style-sthrikthrough menu. This doesnt happen all the time, but often
>> enough to be frustrating.
>> Am I missing something?
>> TIA
>>
>
> Rightclick *in* the selcted text does help.
> And also, since you are working with the key board already: somewhere on
> the right of my space bar, there is a properties-key. That one as well
> launches the context menu.
>
> a) Forwarding to unsubscribed OP.
b) On my keyboard (which came with my Windows compiuter) I have, in ordr
left to right, Space Bar, Alt Gr, Windows key, **Properties key**, Ctrl. The
properties key has an icon that looks like a page of text with an arrow
cursor pointing at the top line which is selected (has a dark background).


-- 
Harold Fuchs
London, England
Please reply *only* to [email protected]

Reply via email to