I wonder if I could have some help with a printing problem. I have a Open
office document (2.4) about 60 pages in length which I wish to print to two
pdf files using adobe pdf writer. (I produce two files for each brochure so
that one file prints ones side of the document and the second file the  other)
I have done this many times before but have hit a problem today I  don't know
how to tackle it, it is repeatable, it does it every time.
I select file, print, chose the Adobe pdf writer and select the  options I
want, namely brochure options, like Left, reversed, brochure.  When I select
print (I am watching the last page of the document) the spaces and  paragraph
marks show in the document, then as it finishes printing to the file,  the
existing Odt file's last pages jumps down 6 or 8 lines. That is how the pdf
file also appears when I view it, but Open office does not recognise  the
change, it does not ask me to save the document, and next time I open it, it
is as before.
Why is Pdf writer corrupting or reformatting the original  document?  I would
understand it reformatting itself if margins or  something were a problem, but
I would expect it to prompt me first.
Any help or ideas  greatly appreciated please.

Regards
Arthur Hodgett