To whom it may concern:

I recently signed up on your website for the
Openoffice suite. I was, however, under the impression
it was free. I was then advised it was 5.97 GBP. It
was not until I reached the final approval screen that
I was advised I was being charged more than 25.00 GBP.
At this point I clicked the cancel button. The
purchase, however, seems to have gone through
regardless, as per the attached e-mail. I am very
unhappy about this and I would appreciate it if you
would refund my monies, especially as I have not used
the product.

Thank you.

Regards,
Amy Dawel

Note: forwarded message attached.

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail!
http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail
--- Begin Message ---
Your order has been successfully approved!

Please review the details below.

Order status:                   approved
Merchant System Order number:   23325793
You have purchased:             3 Year VIP Membership and 1 Extra Features  GBP
25.86
Delivery E-mail:                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registration time:              7/10/2008 4:04:30 PM

Your billing statement will show a charge by MBCONTACT.COM

You have been charged: £ 25.86 UKP

Click here to continue :
http://www.transaction-id.com/thankyou/software/thankyou.asp?comp=multi&proid=openoffice

For billing & technical support contact us by:
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toll free:      1 866 903 4555

--- End Message ---