Dan Lewis a écrit :

On Friday 27 May 2005 03:20 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello!  I installed Open Office quite sometime ago, but I did not use
it. I have uninstalled the Suite with "Uninstallers", but there seem
to be quite a few promgrams still coming up when I use "Search".
Please help with "Clean Uninstall" information. Thanks.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information

As with most uninstallers, some of the files are not removed. When you uninstalled the Suite, you removed most of the files (programs). You also removed all connections between your operating system and the Suite. It is now perfectly safe to delete the remaining files.
... if you know where they are and how they are named !

Dan