[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just bought a new notebook computer. I asked a friend where I could get a reasonable word processing, etc. package for my new computer. He highly recommended using the Open Office Suite. I went to your website and am very impressed! At work I've been used to using the Micorsoft suite of software products, for which I can get/have a good base of reference material. My question is, is there good reference material for the use of Open Office Suite software? I'm referring to books, etc... I ask this question because there are always times when we need good help to solve a problem...that is for cases when the help menu just isn't good enough.

There is plenty of online documentation.  For instance, to to:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html
or
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/index.html
or