2008/10/20 Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> 2008/10/18 Gibbs Frazeur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm running Open Office 3 on my Intel iMac with OSX 10.4.11.
> >
> > My finder and system locks up and requires a reboot under the following
> > circumstances:
> >
> > I first open the Drawing program in Open Office.  Next, I go to Insert /
> > Picture / From File.
> > At this point both the Open Office program and the finder locks up.  I'm
> > unable to perform
> > a "force quit" of Open Office and must restart the computer.
> >
> > This bug happens each time I attempt to perform the above procedure in
> the
> > Open Office
> > drawing program.
> >

> Thanks, Gibbs. Please provide a link to the issue in the Open Office
> Issue Tracker so that other Mac OS users could triage and fix the bug.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://what-is-what.com
> http://gibberish.co.il
> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
>
> ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Hello,

I don't have the OOo 3.0 official release, because there isn't a Dutch
version yet.
I understand that the RC4 is identical to it (I have m9-build 9358).

I can't confirm the issue. The procedure described by OP works normally for
me on my iMac Intel with Tiger (10.4.11)

--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.0 RC4 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger