Joseph B. Roth wrote:

At 11:01 AM 5/27/2005, you wrote:
I guess its simply a question of how do you remove the hyperlink from the text?
JB

I have had this problem too. It seems that when a hyperlink is pasted, if there is not an empty space beyond the link, then the cursor will pick up the hyperlink traits and keep on spreading the link code. I have found no way of separating the cursor from the link -- although there is probably a simple bit somewhere.

The only recourse I have found is to delete the whole hyperlink, and before repasting it into the text, make sure an empty space or two is attached to the end of the link.

Surely, there is a less primitive way?

richard mcb