On 10/27/2008 04:59 PM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> Installed and ran with no problems when I tested for a magazine article
> that I wrote. I use Fedora 9 64-bit...

Perhaps the 64bit works better, perhaps it is because you had a new /usr
profile...

Out of curiosity, can you uninstall, close then restart OOo, install
another OOo extension, then reinstall the PDF extension, check to see if
it is working properly, close then resart OOo and report if it is still
working OK? I'd really like to find out if the issue is the extension or
perhaps another problem.