norseman wrote:
Keith Clark wrote:
I need to remove all ACII 13 characters from a field in a database. Each entry could have multiple ASCII 13 characters. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Keith

======================
With nothing else to go on:

for each field
  read it
  go through the field character by character and concat all
    non ASCII 13 to a variable.
  replace the field with the variable.

Without knowing the OS, the specific database and such, that is the best I can offer.

Steve,
The database is Open Office Base.  The OS should not matter.

Keith