Hello.

My system is MacOS X 10.5.5,
OpenOffice 3.0.0  OOO300m9 (Build:9358)

My problem(s).

No1:
Working with a spreadsheet I do mark an area that I want to be printed instead of the whole sheet.
I do not get the chance to select "Print Marked Area Only"

That option did show up before I had installed a printer, after installing the printer
 I can not find the option to print  "Print Marked Area Only".

Anyone have a suggestion?

No2:

Using the printer option to send a pdf by fax using the Mac system a Write document is faxed, BUT the statistics of sent faxes displayes the document with no file name in the fax list. This is a problem as I then do not know what document has been faxed.

Using MS Word however the file name of the document is displayed in the sent fax list.

I assume this is a problem to be solved by the developers.

Best regards,

/Hans.