Phyllis Myers wrote:
> I do not remember joining open office.  How did this come about?  I am
> clearing icons off of my desktop and open office was one of them.  Can you be
> of help?
> Thank You,
> Phyllis M

You do not appear to be subscribed to this mail list, so I'm not sure
what you joined.  OpenOffice is an office suite, comparable to and
compatible with Microsoft Office.  It includes word processor and
spreadsheet components, among others.  If it is of no use to you, you
can uninstall it in the same manner as you would uninstall any other
application.  In Windows, there's an Add/Remove software utility in the
Control Panel.  You'd use that to uninstall it.