2008/11/6 André Lövgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello
>
> Do you know if there is any posibility, when installing a laptop and disc 1
> is ready the machines asks for "do you have an aplikation disc" -put it in
> now or just restart.
>
> If we can get an open office application disc we will install all units
> with open office. But we can not enter and register the laptops and thats
> why we need an special aplication disc that will be installed during the
> re-installation of the vista.
>
> Do you understand hehe? Hard to explain. We distribute 2000 laptops a year
> in Sweden
>
> Best regards
> André
>
> 2008/11/6 Guy Voets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> 2008/11/5 André Lövgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Hello
>>>
>>> I would like to distribute open office on burned discs.
>>>
>>> Is this possible or illegal? I sell laptops and would like to deliver
>>> them
>>> with openoffice for free.
>>>
>>> OK? or not?
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>

>> Hello André,
>>
>> It's perfectly legal and even encouraged to distribute OpenOffice.org,
>> either on CD or already installed on computers. Read the licence info here:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/license.html
>>
>> --
>> Guy

Hello again,

Please reply _only_ to users@openoffice.org

As James pointed out, you can get the ISO files directly from the
www.openoffice.org website. If you install these on a cd, and have cd1 ask
for this cd, I think it will be OK.
You don't need to register OOo, so why not install it already on the laptop?

--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger