>From: Sladi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>I want to create a long form big enough for a database but there is not
>enough room for all fields.
>For example when I create rectangles, they can't be bigger than the
>current screen (I need to zoom out for bigger rectangles but zoom stops
>to soon so this isn't a solution for me).
>
>Am I missing something or are these bugs? I tried Openoffice.org 3.

Hello Sladi,

I am not following here, sorry.

You need to make rectangles - Why?

Let me ask a question then - you have a database ( what kind please ) and it
has a table. This table has many fields - correct?

You want to create a form that contains a control for every field - still
correct?

You want the fields to be stacked vertically - Yes?

?

Drew