If you REALLY can't wait for the official release of OOo 3 portable than here are some instructions on how to copy your installation of OOo 3 to your portableapps stick. I've tried it and it works fine for me.

http://portableapps.com/node/16130#comment-100630

Arnold Huzen

Spiderman schreef:
Spiderman schrieb:
Spiderman schrieb:
James Knott schrieb:
Spiderman wrote:
Hi,
does anybody know where to get openoffice 3 final portable? Thanks in advance. I was looking at:
http://portableapps.com/
http://www.ooodev.org/projekte/oooportable/oooportable.html
But there is still nothing to find.

I suspect you'll have to wait until they provide it, as they first have to get the new version and then modify it, so they'll always be behind the OOo release. Also, IIRC, they have instructions for modifying it yourself. Perhaps you'd like to give that a try.

OpenOffice 3.0 was released a month ago so they have it.
What is IIRC and where is the instruction? Can you give some links, please. Thank you in advance.
o.k., I have now found out what is IIRC. It is not clear for a not native english speaker as you know.
Now I understand what you mean. :)
Nope, there is only a instruction how to export the settings by upgrading. So I will wait a bit. It will be released soon as I read.