Nice that everyone seems to love Pierce as a writer, but wher is the relevance to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Barbara Duprey schreef:
My son was about six when "A Spell for Chameleon" came out. He asked me what I was reading that was making me laugh so hard. I let him read the book, and that was the beginning of his love for reading. (Some of it went by him at first, of course, but he thoroughly enjoyed it anyway.) Yay Piers!

Meenie1 wrote:
Wow, isn't that interesting!? I just subscribed to this list and the very first message I receive is about Piers Anthony, lol. I loved his Xanth series. The puns!!!!!!!! Oh my, how I loved them, and particularly loved his letters at the end of each one. :) Isle of View was one of my favorites :) (Say it fast three times)

Web Kracked wrote:
Twayne wrote:

<snip>
Huh! It's really OT I suppose, but you are the first and only other person I've come across who reads Piers Anthony. I have, I believe, a paperback copy of every book he ever authored by himself and even a few of the co-authored ones. With the exception of the "Anthology" I'd have to read most of them at as few sittings as possible. He is one fantastic author in the fantasy genre. At any rate, I've followed the same scenario in his notes as you have; it was an interesting progression.