I don't know if png attachments are allowed or not in this mailing-list.

I am a chinese, so I am using chinese version of Windows XP.
But the OpenOffice suite 3.0 is the US one(Downloaded directly from
openoffice.org)

see the attachment  to justify what I have said.  sigh...

BTW: It seems that there is no place to set UTF-8 locale on Windows XP.
Hello, NoOp, Is UTF-8 the locale setting of Linux or of OpenOffice?