Helen,

Did you unselect the frame before pasting the next? I noticed it makes all the difference on OO3 under Vista.

Arnold Huzen

Helen schreef:
In a text document, I create a frame (I will insert a photo).

Before I insert the photo, I copy the frame, and paste, and
try to move the pasted frame to another spot on the page.
But it moves the original frame, so that instead of getting
two identical frames on the page, I still have only the one
frame.
Is there a way to tell the first frame to stay put, don't move,
just give me a copy and I'll put the copy where I want it?

Thanks, as always