What does the macro do if you do not run it headless? Display an error? If yes, you can probably modify the code to simply return instead.

aXqd wrote:
Hi, all:
Recently, I use following code to generate PDF from DOC on-the-fly:
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin -headless
"macro:///Tools.MSToPDF.ConvertMSToPDF(/var/www/ms2pdf/workspace/xxx.doc)"

But if that doc file does NOT exist or has invalid contents, this process is
not going to return anymore.
I wonder if I can make it return false if something goes wrong.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

--
Andrew Pitonyak