Hi,
it would be nice if openoffice.org would offer a portable version of it's office suite openoffice. I cannot find openoffice 3.0 final portable two months after openoffice 3.0 was released. I'm using many portable applications. It is sad that I have to wait so long for openoffice 3.0 final portable. On portableapps.com are volunteers working so it takes much time till you get a portable version of OpenOffice. Thank you in advance.