It looks to me like you're talking about the downloaded installfiles for OOo. After you installed OOo to your computer you can savely remove these or move them to any medium you like (usb/cd/dvd).

JOE Conner schreef:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     RE: [users] Uninstalling
Date:     Sat, 13 Dec 2008 23:13:16 -0500
From:     Jane Krychiw <stchr3...@comcast.net>
To:     'JOE Conner' <joeconner2...@gmail.com>

Hi Joe

Below is a reply I just sent to a Brian who replied to my email. I have no
idea how all those files go where they are. I do not change places. I let
Windows put them where it they should go. I have sent you an attachment to
show what it looks like in "My Documents"

<<I am so sorry! I should know better. I am using windows XP Sp3

I have gone to control panel add remove programs and it is not there! I am
not a computer nerd but I do have some basic knowledge. I would consider
myself and advanced beginner/beginner intermediate, if there is such a
classification/category.>>

Please help!

Jane in NJ