On Monday 30 May 2005 05:51 pm, Alfred Bowman wrote:

In the headers is this address:

list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Send a mail to this address from the address that you are
subscribed from.
This may be the *yahoo address or even the *verizon.net.

You will receive a confirmation notice back to the address you sent
it from, not necessarily the address you are subscribed from.

Look for a URL that you can reach with your browser to confirm
unless you are logged into or using the email address you
subscribed from.

It can be done, but you need to look a bit at the headers of the
actual emails to discover exactly how to get off.  It sometimes
seems hopeless.  I still have one list that I continue to receive
mail to an old ISP address as well as a *gmail address.
Eventually,     I hope to shake it loose. :-))  Just have to read
more closely.

regards,
Richard.