On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 12:49:59PM -0400, Jesse Schulman wrote:
> Hello,  We here at the NJ State government are planning on deploying
> OpenOffice.org 2.0 when it comes out across nearly 1000 desktops.  We were
> wondering if you had any planned date for the final release of this as of yet?

An semi-official roadmap is available here, which seems a bit outdated since it
announces the release date for next month (june):
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/OpenOffice_org_2_x.html

Other dates i heard from reasonable sources were June or July 05.

Due to the fact that in the past we had Release Candidate builds before stable
release, which are still to come for 2.0 line, you might add from a realistic
perspective another 6 weeks at least.
Additionaly when planning to use it for business i even may recommend waiting
for the first bugfix release after 2.0, which is already being worked on, which
can be seen in the bugdatabase.

>From a pessimistic view official release date could be August for 2.0 and
>November for 2.0.1.

Just my personal guess,