From: Office 2009 <officesu...@product--news--online.net>
Subject: Latest Version of Open Office
To: ronaldlwicker...@ymail.com
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 9:26 PM

Open Office 2009 - New & Improved
Automatic free updates and customer support.

Your Update Code: 1419
http://product--news--online.net/re.php?lnk=1203374788&e=ronaldlwicker...@ymail.com

- Create and export PDF files like the Pros do
- Improved and advanced options for MS Office
- Edit Excel, Word & Power Point documents

Also receive our award winning PDF Reader as a free Gift.

Your Update Code: 1419
http://product--news--online.net/re.php?lnk=1203374788&e=ronaldlwicker...@ymail.com

Thank you,

Greg Matthews
Customer Relations

If you want to stop receiving mail, please go to:
http://product--news--online.net/

or you may contact us at the following address:

Plaza Neptuno, local #7
Via ricardo J Alfaro, Tumba Muerto
Panama Ciudad
Republica de Panama
Open Office 2009 is a scam/spam web site according to my security
software.  When I looked into it, the web site I used would not allow
anyone in without the PHP calls with an email address.  The "home"
page did not exist to go to elsewise.

Stay away from Open Office 2009, Please

Tim L.
retired but tired of MS.