Drew Jensen wrote:
On 12/25/2008 10:16 AM, Joe Grech wrote:
How can I change the fonts (size and style) in OO Base? Tks

<snip>
Now in the case of the DataView window these changes should be permanent
- but it appears that under Windows using the latest 3.0.1 RC1 release
this is lost when the database is closed. Under Linux is appears to be
working properly.

With 2.4.1 under Windows XP or VistaHP, the DataVies formatting is retained. The only oddity I noticed there was that copying the data into Writer with a Paste Special, RTF, the data acquired a strikethrough; the formatting in Base did not have the option to set this property explicitly off.