OT, Top Posted purposely

WebK,

Sounds like you're just getting used to the experience of 24/7 pain life
and I think I even see the verbosity of your meds there too.  Been
there, doing that too, in fact.  For me it's skeletal and tissue
disease, but same difference; debilitating pain.
   Patience, perseverance and a purposly good attitude will see you
through it.  And you get used to it, believe it or not!
No response exptected; just a short note.

Also, please post to newsgroups in Plain Text mode, not HTML.  It saves
bandwidth and in some cases makes posts much easier for people to read.

Cheers,

Twayne