Kjell Claësson wrote:
Hi!
I have downloaded OO 3.0 and when I use "swriter" and try to save the document it will be saved as a Thunderbird page, Why? with version 2.4 I could make different documents, one for Swedish one for English and one for German and they were all saved as writer-documents. Is that not longer possible and why are the documents saved as Thunderbird pages?

Regards
a very puzzled OO-fan

Kjell Claësson
Hi Kjell

It seems likely that you have not enabled the "Automatic File Name Extension" on your save dialogue. Just tick (check) the box.

Russell