On 01/11/2009 12:21 AM, Morgan Read wrote:
> Hello Folks
>
> I've just moved from OOo2 > OOo3.  I simply moved my personal preference
> files under ~/.openoffice.org2.0/ to ~/.openoffice.org/3/ .  Every thing
> seems to work fine - except I get 2 error windows when I start OOo fresh.

I don't think that you can just move your preferences from Ooo2 to OOo3,
there are issues with extensions. Instead, I'd recommend renaming your
OOo3 ~/.openoffice.org/3/ folder, restart OOo3 and use the dialog to
import your preferences from OOo2. You'll then need to reinstall your
extentions in OOo3.