James Knott wrote:
JOE Conner wrote:
Using WinXP Pro, I have a folder with 62 .odf files. I select all of them, right click, choose PRINT. I get only one document printed, not all of them. How can I get all of them to print without loading each one individually and then print them individually? What have I missed?

Try selecting all the documents and then dragging them to the printer.

This failed UGLY. Each document created an error: "soffice.bin - Application Error "This application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000fd). Click OK to terminate the application."
62 clicks later on the OK button finally cleaned and closed it out.

Any other suggestions?  Have I discovered another bug in OOo v3?

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA