2009/1/28 Jessica Stewart <lepspi...@yahoo.com>

> I am sorry, I am new at this, I need some help with Open Office and X11 for
> Mac OS X Leopard.
>
> Thank you.
> Jessica Jordan

Hello Jessica, welcome to OpenOffice.org

OpenOffice.org doesn't need X11 anymore to function on Mac with Leopard (or
Tiger).
You just download from www.openoffice.org - normally your OS is detected
automagically.
Version 3.0.1 just became available. It fixes some bugs that came with
3.0.0.

I suppose you have an Intel Mac, otherwise you can find the PowerPC version
on good-day:
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.1rc2/
(the RC 2 is equal to the official release)
scroll down the list until you find the PowerPC.
The US-english version has no country/language extension (don't take the
SDK, which is the Software Developers Kit)

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Leopard