NoOp wrote (27-1-2009 23:53)
On 01/27/2009 12:31 PM, Gregory L. Forster wrote:
I figured it out. I have the same problem using OOo vs 2.4.1 and 2.4.2. Then I went to the family computer/printer. Everything worked great! In summary, it's this printer via Windows. I should switch it to my Linux machine and see how it does. Why do I have separate Linux and Windows machines? Commercial tax software only comes in Windows platform. It's an HP OJ6310xi All-in-One

I seem to recall a setting in Tools|Options that you could turn off/on
where the printer type didn't affect the format of the document. Can't
recall what it is/was, but you might check.

It is Tools|Options|Writer|Compatibility offers printer metrics.

I had a message from someone with more or less the same problem. His document was not A4. Maybe that is for some program-printerdriver combinations more difficult then for others?

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =