Open your OpenOffice.org Help (press F1) and search on:

    printing;multiple pages per sheet

and you'll find the instructions on how to print multiple pages per
sheet.  It works a little differently in OOo vs Firefox.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead