To: "Openoffice.org" <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:37 AM
Subject: [users] how to countif 4>x>7

Hi! I have a calc question. on one column i have a bunch of even
numbers. I would like to "count" how many are less than or equal to 3,
greater than 4 but less than 7, or greater than or equal to 9. the first
and last conditions i got through the COUNTIF (), my problem is defining
the condition for the second one. What function can i use for this?