On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:55:14 -0800
Came this utterance fomulated by Herb Wanger to my mailbox:

>           Jean - Baptiste Faure ;
>

>                                               I asked to simple
> question, regarding UR product and i couldn't get an answer. Yet U
> want everyone to use Ur product.
>                                            I will definately, tell,
> People ALL over the World, NOT, to Use Ur product and U do so at UR
> own risk. Have a Great Day,  Seva!!!!!!!!.

Mr Wanger, there is no record of any previous posts/questions on this
mailing list from anyone at your email address. So i cannot verify what
your two simple questions were. Please elucidate.

People all over the world will have dificulty taking seriously anyone
that does not bother to write correctly, unless you are twittering.

To unsubscribe you should send an email to the email address you have
put in the subject line. The "Subject:" line is where the topic of your
post goes. The "To:" line is where you put the email address. Please do
not put any complaint in the unsubcribe email as the server that
unsubscribes you will not forward it to a human and will just ignore it.

Complaints to this mailing list of several thousand happy OpenOffice.org
users generally do not get a good reception. They also typically turn
out to be the result of frustration and lack of knowledge, though i
cannot verify this in your case, other than comparing to your lack of
email understanding.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416