On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:55:19 -0600 (CST)
Came this utterance formulated by Jeremy C. Reed to my mailbox:

> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Michael Adams wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:28:24 -0600 (CST)
> > Came this utterance fomulated by Jeremy C. Reed to my mailbox:
>
> Saw your email reply has typo: foRmulated
>
> Unless fomulated is some term that I don't know and I did :)

Dang, i've had that like that since September the 14th last year and you
are the first to notice it (on several lists). THX

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416