On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 03:07, NoOp wrote:
>> How do I check the of a word document using OpenOffice?
> This might be an excellent extension for someone to write for OOo

Readability Analyser

Author: Daniel Carrera
This macro provides some common readability tests. These tests use the
sentence length and word length to estimate the complexity of the
text. Each test has a slightly different idea of what makes text
readable.

Please note these comments from the author: "Be aware that this macro
is still alpha. In fact, I know that there are bugs. There are some
problems with text frames that I haven't even gotten a chance to look
at."

This macro is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL)

Latest release: March 3, 2004

Download Readability Analyser

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=87718&package_id=111318

jonathon