To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

Hi Norman,

This is a mailing list for users of OpenOffice. There are a number of people on here who voluntarily help out people having problems with OpenOffice, or having trouble working out how to use it. Keep in mind that any help you receive will come from a volunteer who's being nice, not someone who's paid to help.

If you join the mailing list, you'll receive a lot of emails every day, about all sorts of topics currently being discussed. Many of those topics probably won't interest you, but some probably will. At the moment, you haven't joined the list - your emails are sent to everyone on the list, but you'll only get emails which are specifically addressed to you.

Regards,
Naomi

I was talking to my friend and hesaid he uses as Tech Support. How do I do that?? I don't think I need "Open Office" as an alternative to Microsoft Office IF this is what you do. I had an E-Mail from you A while back and I was told this is 250MB?? It is too much I think.I am vague about A lot of Computer lingo so try to reply in everyday conversation.