Steven Palubinski wrote:
At one time it was possible to print multiple worksheets from a calc file (perhaps in Excel) with some in landscape and some in portrait format. Now, it appears, the format selection effects all worksheets - it's an either/or proposition. There are time-consuming work arounds, but what I need is a way to print 10 worksheets, some in landscape and some in portrait, and format the worksheets once only.

Calc's page styles should do what you want. Format one page style (for example, Default) as landscape and another page style (for example, Report) and assign the appropriate style to each worksheet.

I don't have a printer handy to test this, but it works that way when exporting to PDF.

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
Co-Lead, Documentation Project