H.S.Rai wrote:
Is it right way? How I can improve it and what are drawback of this approach.

Instead of loading styles as you described, you could use the Template Changer extension, which does the same thing but is faster and easier to use.

Is it possible not to display some text at all with application of of
style, Say I want paragraphs of type para2, only appear in document
and not in presentation.

The only way I can think of is to put those paragraphs into hidden sections with a condition that makes them hidden in a presentation and visible in a document, but I don't know what is the easiest or best way to set the condition. I know the theory but I have not much experience with the practice. Perhaps someone else knows a better way.

--Jean