Michele Zarri wrote:
Sam Warren <sambookwar...@yahoo.com>

How can I get the text in Heading 1 to appear in the left header and the
text in Heading 2 to appear in the right header. Which ever one I use, it
appears on both sides. I've read the Help file and the manual and still
can't get it to work.

The trick is to use two different page styles (left page and right page):
this allows you to set the properties of the header separately.

You do not need separate page styles, although that method will work.

A faster, easier way is to go to the Header tab of the Page Style dialog for whatever style is in use and uncheck the box for "same content left/right" -- then you can put in different header content.

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
Co-Lead, Documentation Project